Only submit your own photographs for publication.
By uploading your photo to PocketDump.com, you agree that you are authorised to grant perpetual license for PokcetDump.com to use the photo for all purposes including but not limited to commercial promotion and advertising. You are also bound to agreement according to our terms and conditions
- Max image size is 1920px by 1080px with a pixels per inch ratio of at least 72 is usual fine.
- Images can be edited.
By entering this competition, you are confirming: (a) that Pocket Dump is authorised to use the photograph/image submitted by you for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, website items and press releases, without limitation of time and not restricted to the competition; and (b) that you are fully entitled to give this authorization.
Terms and conditions:
Entry into the competition will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is PocketDump.com,Voyager House, Duke Street, Shaw, OL2 8PA (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter takes no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries or registrations howsoever caused. All lost, damaged or incomplete registrations will be deemed invalid. Any proof of registration shall not be proof of delivery or receipt of an entry.
- The Promoter will provide a prize. The prize is £50 voucher to be used on PocketDump.com.
- The Promoter will be entitled to use the winning images in any promotional material the Promoter decides to produce, whether electronic, printed or otherwise without any payment, including in any press and/or communication materials (including any communications on social media e.g. twitter and/or Facebook) in perpetuity.
- The prize is non-transferable (unless written permission is obtained from the Promoter) and cannot be exchanged or sold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize or cancel the competition at any time.
- The competition is only open to people aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or decide to decline their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to select a substitute winner in their place.
- Applicants shall be responsible for ensuring that the contact details they provide are up to date and accurate.
- The winner will retain intellectual property rights, but the Promoter is granted a non-exclusive licence, royalty free, in perpetuity, to use any and all submitted images in any promotional material the Promoter decides to produce, whether electronic, printed or otherwise without any payment. In addition, images may be used by the Promoter in any press and/or communication materials (including any communications on social media e.g. twitter and/or Facebook).
- The winner agrees to co-operate with the Promoter to answer any media queries at any time.
- The draw is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, or agents of the Promoter, or anyone involved in administering this competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay or failure of any forms to be delivered by the entry deadline or any incomplete forms received.
- Any data collected is for the purpose of the competition and to contact and notify the winner only.
- Each entrant accepts that he/she is responsible and liable for ensuring that any images submitted which display an identifiable person or persons have been taken with the permission of the person or persons pictured.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and is free to enter.
- A list of the winners can be obtained by providing us with a stamped addressed envelope to: Voyager House, Duke Street, Shaw, OL2 8PA
- By entering the prize draw you:
- agree to grant the Promoter an unfettered right to use and reproduce your entry in any way;
- warrant that your entry is original and has not been copied from a third party’s copyright work;
- acknowledge that you are liable for any claims or actions brought against the Promoter in relation to any alleged or actual infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights in relation to any image submitted;
- warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.