The Fisher Space Pen was designed and created by Paul Fisher in 1968. The pen was designed by Paul as he found a need for a use of a pen in space as astronuats began to explore our universe. There was no pen that was able to write in the extreme conditions of space : FREEZING COLD, BOILING HEAT VACUUM. The Fisher space pen is the ultimate in dependability. Every Space Pen is guaranteed to perform in temperatures from -30 to 250 degrees F, underwater, in zerro gravity at any angle-even upside down! It’s reliability means it’s the only pen you`ll ever need. THE SEALED PRESSURIZED REFILL The Fisher Space pen pressurized refill ink cartridge is the clever part of the pen Writes in 30 to 250 degrees F. Underwater At any angle, even upside down On most surfaces In boiling hot vacuum Stainless steel, preceision-machined socket prevents leaks and oozing, yet delivers instant uniform ink flow. Thixotropic ink in a hermetically sealed and pressurized reservoir writes three times longer. Ink will not dry out for over one hundred years! Will write upto 3 miles of writing from one refill! SPECIFICATION The Fisher Space pen is made from brass, coated with a chrome finish or lacquer finish The Bullet pen length open with cap on end 135mm length closed 95mm cap length 65mm barrel length 90mm
Fisher Space Pen Bullet – Rainbow
- The Fisher Space Pen was designed and created by Paul Fisher in 1968 to be used for space exploration.
- It can write in the extreme conditions of space, like freezing cold, boiling heat and vaccum, including Earthly coniditons and under water.
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £5 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
PayPal do not allow this product to be purchased via their platform, so PayPal is disabled if this product is added to your basket.