Designed by Belarussian custom knifemaker Dmitry Sinkevich, the Kershaw Pub looks like nothing you’ve ever seen. Closed, you’d never know there was a handy blade inside—although you would definitely see the equally handy bottle opener. And if you were exceptionally sharp-eyed, you might notice the slotted screwdriver tip right next to the bottle opener. To reveal the blade, just push down on what looks like the key ring attachment. You’ll see the blade move out of the compact handle. Keep pushing and the blade will swing all the way out, ready for use. The blade is a modified sheepsfoot with a straight edge and clipped rather than rounded tip. The handle has carbon fiber front scale and a steel back. When open, the handle is large enough for a comfortable grip on this slip-joint-style knife. When closed, the Pub is less than 3 inches long, but with a one-inch key chain attachment, making it easy to slip onto even a crowded key ring. Strong detent keeps the Pub closed until you open it.
Kershaw Pub Carbon Fiber Sinkevich Carabiner
This product is discontinued, once it's gone, it's gone!
UK Legal Carry
- Folding knife made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a stonewash finish in a wharncliffe style. Anodized carbon fiber front handle with a stonewash finished stainless steel back handle. Buit in bottle opener, flat head screwdriver, pry bar and key chain.
- 1.6" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 8Cr13MoV
- Carbon Fiber Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £5 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price